Initial Assessment + Custom Diet Plan + 2 Follow-Up Sessions
Your path towards weight loss and a healthy lifestyle starts in the kitchen. Sign up for nutrition counselling sessions with our Registered Dietitian and overcome any types of cravings, fit your diet plan into your daily routine and enjoy feeling and looking healthy year round!
- Initial Assessment & Diet Plan: Meeting with your dietitian including a full assessment: body fat percentage and circumference measurements, lifestyle assessment, medical history review, identifying dietary restrictions and sensitivities determining strengths and weaknesses, setting goals and an initial diet plan.
- 2 (30 minute) follow up sessions: progress assessment (including measurements), introducing changes to your diet plan and identifying and resolving barriers. Scheduled approximately every one or two weeks apart.
- State of the art, custom diet plan: that suits your needs and schedule. Artfully crafted to be easy to follow, yet extremely effective at achieving your goals. Trained to adjust the diet plan towards different cultural needs. Enjoy what you eat and get results!
- Supplementation guidance: get help making sense of the thousands of supplements out there and nourish your body with only the top quality dietary supplements!
- Suitable for pre and post-natal women
- Covered by many corporate health insurance policies (check with your insurance company to see if you qualify for coverage)
- Unlimited email/phone support: to keep you on track and to answer all the questions you may have.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that the follow up sessions must be scheduled every 1 to 2 weeks and will expire after 60 days of initial assessment
24 hour notice is required to reschedule your session otherwise your session is lost